In order to earn EPPS Honors a student must:
- Graduate with an overall GPA of 3.500 or higher
- Graduate with a GPA of 3.750 of higher in their major program of study AND
- Additionally, the student must complete the following two requirements:
- Complete 9 semester credit hours of the School’s Fast Track program graduate courses with no less than a “B” in each course. Alternatively, eligible courses could also be upper division CV classes that are major appropriate or other courses approved by the appropriate Program Head and Undergraduate Associate Dean.
- Register for Senior Honors semester credit hours with a faculty supervisor or mentor and complete an Honors paper. Registration for senior honors must be completed with an academic advisor.
School Honors with Distinction will be awarded to those students who complete a Senior Honors thesis, and whose paper is judged by a faculty committee to be of exemplary quality, provided the students meet the other requirements stated above.
Students must apply for admission to the program head and undergraduate program advisor of the academic program in which they expect to receive their degree. Students must apply no later than 30 semester hours prior to graduation and no earlier than 60 hours prior to graduation.