In order to earn EPPS Honors a student must:
- Graduate with an overall GPA of 3.40 or higher.
- Graduate with a GPA of 3.40 or higher in their major program of study AND
- Complete any two of the following requirements:
- Complete 9 hours of CV upper-level (3000-4000) courses with no less than a “B” in each course as determined by the program or complete 9 hours of the School’s Fast Track program graduate courses with no less than a “B” in each course. Exceptions may be made by Associate Dean on recommendation of the Program Director.
- Complete an internship by completing three hours of 4V98 internship. The internship must be approved by the Program Head, and have a significant research component.
- Register for 4V99 Senior Honors (with your academic advisor) and complete an Honors Thesis paper.
School Honors with Distinction will be awarded to those students who complete a Senior Honors thesis, and whose paper is judged by a faculty committee to be of exemplary quality, provided the students meet the other requirements stated above.
Students must apply for admission to the program head and undergraduate program advisor of the academic program in which they expect to receive their degree. Students must apply no later than 30 semester hours prior to graduation and no earlier than 60 hours prior to graduation.